11 август 2020
What capabilities must a leader possess in order to reach the cherished moment of becoming a free boss?
- Must be able to create a game for his team (to set goals, set barriers, and give freedom).
- You must be able to protect your team from “saboteurs” – you need to know how to distinguish those people who look very nice to you, but behind your back are actively sabotaging the activity.
- You need to be able to distribute and delegate tasks in a way that people are not only focused on “getting the job done” but on achieving the result.
- You need to know what motivation really is to help your people be self-motivated. Do you know that you know that you personally cannot motivate anyone else but yourself?
- You need to have an objective tool to evaluate your people and evaluate their work in order to have fairness in the workplace.
- You need to know your people – the real person, not the mask that most people wear at work, to know how not to be affected by their different emotions, who you can trust and who you can’t.
- You need to be able to help the people in your team grow by taking more responsibility for their work and not coming to you for every problem.
If you want to improve any of these points here, you can see additional information about the seminar where we give simple and practical tools for them: Becoming the best manager
Author: Darina Maleeva